This immaculately kept townhouse rests on Marayong’s’ top real estate hot spots. This townhouse sits on a quiet, well-maintained, and secure complex with the added convenience of Marayong Train station at your doorstep, while schools and plenty of local businesses can be found within close proximity.
This apartment benefits from modern interiors throughout, and ultra-low maintenance exteriors. The home features a separate living area, eat-in kitchen and dining area, 2 bathrooms plus a combined laundry and guest and powder room, 4 good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk-in robe plus a sun-lit private courtyard, simply perfect for the kids to play.
Currently rented for $540 per week, this property has plenty of potential as an investment property or your family’s first home.
Approx. Strata per quarter–$321
Approx. Water per quarter -$147.31
Council Rates per quarter – $347
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Gas cooking
• Built-ins to all 4 bedrooms
• Study easily converts to 5th bedroom
• Master bedroom with built-in and ensuite
• 2 Bathrooms plus 3 toilets
• Solar Panels
• Lock-up garage
• Garden Shed
• Blacktown Girls and Boys High School catchment area
• Marayong Heights Public Schools catchment area
• 180m walk to Marayong Train Station
• Walk to a variety of local businesses